16th century construction. The building’s porticoed patio, chapel, graduation hall with wonderful frescoes and paranymph with Mudejar coffered ceiling are all outstanding. It is open every school day from 8:00 AM until 8:00 PM. Entry is free. It was founded in 1548 by Juan Téllez Girón, 4th Count of Ureña and father of the 1st Duke of Osuna. In 1824, it was no longer used as a university centre, although it was still used for teaching. In 1993, the building offered university studies once more, through the University of Seville. Courses offered at the Osuna campus include diplomas in Labour Relations, Health Sciences, Business Sciences and double diplomas in Business Sciences and Labour Relations. The building was built with ashlar extracted from nearby quarries. Its floor plan is rectangular, with turrets in the corners. The building’s most impressive features are: Chapel, Graduation room, Patio constructed using ashlar, Paranyph.
Camino Cipreses, s/n,Osuna