The brotherhood built the chapel at the start of the 18th century (between 1719 and 1723) with the objective of displaying its sculptures for public worship. The chapel’s exterior displays a portal flanked by pilasters, surmounted by a broken entablature, straight pediment and tympanum, decorated with the Trinitarian shield. A belfry sits above it, comprising two sections, which decrease in size: the lower section has a slim opening and a lintel and straight pediment frame the upper section. The church has one single nave with a sacristy behind the main altar. Different types of roofing cover the various sections. The main retablo’s features are typical of the late 17th century and was acquired from the Friars Minor of Seville in the 18th century.
C/ Cristo de los Afligidos, 36,Utrera