The construction of this chapel was concluded in 1589, thanks to Juan Alvarez Esquire, who donated an orchard to the Dulce Nombre de Jesús brotherhood.
The church has a single nave, covered by barrel vault with lunettes that come from a Tuscan cornice, which could be considered to be a vault impost, and not supported by piles or columns. There is a presbytery at the end of the nave, covered by a wooden coffered ceiling, which resembles mosaics given the painting technique employed. There is a small altarpiece on the main altar.
C/ La Huerta,puente-genil