16th century construction. Currently Carmelite Father convent. The convent, donated by Juan Téllez Girón, was occupied by the Carmelite Order in 1606. It is thought that construction of the church began at the beginning of the 16th century, given that the unfinished east end includes Gothic and Renaissance elements. Later, during the 18th century, the naves and the portal were renovated. The interior of the church presents three naves mounted on pillars and covered with a vaulted ceiling.
C/ Carmen, 2, Osuna