Located in a building that constituted the former conventual residence of the Jesuits. Construction of the convent concluded in 1621. Following Carlos III’s Pragmatic Sanction, the Jesuits were stripped of their assets in the town, and the college therefore became a boarding school. The Town Hall was adapted in 1842. The most recent alterations date back to 1980 and 1992. The building is organised around an ancient cloistered patio, where we can admire an important Roman mosaic (Mosaico de la Medusa), found in the historic quarter. There is a memorial stone for Tulio Amelio from the 1st century AD and fragments of the Bruma mosaic.
C/ El Salvador, 2,Carmona