The Molino de Abajo rural house is located in the village Ribera Baja in Alcalá la Real, set on the borders of three provinces, surrounded by nature in a very peaceful and beautiful setting. Its excellent location allows guests to enjoy the towns and villages’ natural beauty, history, cuisine and social events.
This accommodation consists of 5 fully-equipped apartments with heating, TV, kitchen, and a lounge for events or gatherings, parking, swimming pool, barbecue and large gardens.
The 5 apartments are:
– Tahona: suitable for 6 people
– Molino: suitable for 7 people
– Arroyo: suitable for 8 people
– Velillos: suitable for 4 people
– Ribera Baja: suitable for 4 people
Ribera Baja,4,Alcalá la Real