A single-naved church with crossing, covered with a half barrel vault with supporting arches and lunettes. All walls are decorated with paintings and rococo decoration, making it an impressive ensemble. It dates back to the 17th century. The main altarpiece is polychromed, carved wood, from 1740. The venerable icon of the town’s patron is found within this church: Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno, whose head is an 18th century Italian sculpture.
C/ San Francisco,Baena