18th century construction. Town’s granary, court, recruitment centre, former hospital and current retirement home and tourist information centre. Only the patio is open to the public. This space has had a long and eventful life. At the start of the 16th century, it was a brothel and tavern. In 1608, the brothel moved to the outskirts of the town and it became a theatrical courtyard. When theatrical performances were prohibited in 1731, the local government acquired the property to build the Pósito granary. After being a granary, courts, military recruitment centre and a hospital, a retirement home is currently housed there. However, its initial purpose was to be a granary. As the façade’s console states, the building was concluded in 1779.