Company located in Navas del Selpillar, within the municipal district of Lucena. It offers tours of the vineyards and cellars with the Montilla Moriles D.O.
The estate was a wine press and some of the large concrete tanks, known in the region as ‘conos’, still remain outside. It is a mixed agricultural holding of olive groves and vineyards. In terms of the olive grove, you can find everything from century-old olive trees with 3 trunks to 3-year-old trees. The dominant varieties are the hojiblanca belonging to the Lucena olive oil PDO. The marteña or picual varieties dominate 3 of the plots of olive trees.
The vineyard sits in 3 plots with a trellis system; mostly of the Pedro Ximenez variety which falls within the Montill-Moriles PDO. There are three different varieties, in red (Tempranillo), and in white (Pedro Ximenez, Moscatel Grano Menudo), as well as other varieties of table wines.
They offer tours for groups and individuals. Book in advance. Languages: Spanish, English.
- In the field of vines and wine.
- Winemaking workshop with harvesting and traditional grape treading. (August and September)
- Red wine-making workshop. (August and September)
- Grape tasting. (August and September)
- Guided tour of the Wine-ageing cellar
- Guided tasting (different formats with audio-visual support) (All year round)
- Wine tasting and pairing (All year round). Wine sensory workshops (All year round)
- Guided tour to vineyards of the Montilla-Moriles PDO.
- In the surroundings of the olive grove and olive oil.
- Guided tours of the olive grove. Tour of thousand-year-old olive trees (preferably in autumn).
- Guided tour of olive mill (Cooperative of Lucena) to discover the production process in situ and the quality controls. (December to February)
- Educational tasting of oils, types and single varieties. (autumn or winter)
- Olive treatment workshops Different recipes. (autumn)
* Tour of Gastronomic and Rural Experiences. 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30, October 2022.
VISIT TO THE FINCA NAVA DE SILPIA. Tasting at the artisanal winepress and visit of the winery, wine venenciador (expert wine pourer) and snacks.
- Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org / (+34) 666 566 756
- Price: € 15 per person. Visitors under 18, € 2 per person (tasting of non-alcoholic grape juice).
Calle Navas. Las Navas del Selpillar