The church is housed inside the convent-school. It was built on the ancient castle’s remains, dating back to 1649. Found in the upper part of Barrio de la Villa quarter, and on what was once a castle-palace of the Dukes of Sessa and counts of Cabra. The church has a sober architectural design. Its main altarpiece attracts our attention as it features a collection of eight images; the central piece is by Juan de Valdés Leal.
Las Escolapias conventual church