Although it was founded in the 16th century its fundamental structure is from the 17th century. It was an annex of the convent ruled by the brothers of the Order until 1835. The portal, stone carved, sober, presents the image of San Juan de Dios. Inside we can observe a single nave with a groin vault and dome at the end, the developments of its abundant cornices being very significant. The beautiful altarpieces are also noteworthy.
Iglesia de San Juan de Dios (church)