17th century. Former Jesuit Convent. The Jesuits arrived in the town in 1612, initially settling in the outbuildings of the former Hospital de la Encarnación. In a short space of time, they bought the land they needed to build their new church between the streets of Maese Diego, Hornillos and Sevilla, in 1615. Three years later, following the designs created by Pedro Sánchez, work on the Compañía convent began, which would be transformed by various interventions in the 18th century.
C/ Compañía, Osuna