The Church was built in the 15th century, although it was decorated and transformed during the Baroque Period. The facade of the tower was finished in this period. The parish restoration was carried out in 1975.
The main altarpiece from the 18th century stands out, with has its base, three columns, three rows and attic. There also is an important collection of paintings distributed on the walls of the church and the sacristy. One of the most significant is Saint Catherine of Alexandria found in the presbytery.
The Jesus of Nazareth Chapel has three altarpieces. Made in 1607 by Francisco de Ocampo the most important.
Calle Prim, 29,Carmona