Given its location outside of Almedina, it could be an original Christianized mosque. Its existence is documented from 1448 although the Gothic part was constructed later, at the end of the 15th century and the start of the 16th century. It is simple in design although it has three naves with no crossing, covered by a rib vault and Mudejar coffered ceiling. The modern main altarpiece is found in the presbytery. It has two pulpits, both dating back to the end of the 17th century, but the most important is the one to the side of the Evangelio, which is impressive due to the carving of its canopy. The most remarkable part of the main door is the Bishop of Córdoba’s coat of arms carved into the wood and its large 18th century bronze handles.
C/ San Bartolomé s/n,Baena