A small temple built on the remains of a 16th century chapel dedicated to Santa Ana. Within this church, homage is paid to one of the most revered images in the town, Virgen de la Soledad, the work of Pedro de Mena, which was acquired in Granada in 1663. The portal, dated 1729, gives us access to the three-naved square ground plan. The chancel is covered by a beautiful dome, decorated with abundant plasterwork of complex leaf forms, work of Antonio Álvarez, as well as the main altar chapel. The altar chapel was gilded in 1744 by Francisco Ponce de León, ten years after its construction.
Iglesia de Ntra. Sra. de los Remedios (church)