Founded in 1558, although its current appearance is due to works carried out since 1620.
It has a simple portal that leads to a wide interior with a Latin cross floor plan, side chapels, centred on a risen bright semi-spherical dome. The main altar is dominated by beautiful baroque-style Solomonic altarpiece, which features remarkable choir seating.
The annexed convent has a beautiful patio with two levels of arcades -in the upper and lower cloisters- and its main focal point is a monumental fountain from the start of the 17th century.
Calle Juan Jiménez Cuenca, 43,Lucena