An Alcalá la Real based company which takes care of managing the fauna and environmental services, nature guide and environmental health.
It carries out activities related to environmental education, ethnobotany workshops, waste management, 4×4 tours, ornithological tourism, birds of prey demonstrations, guided tours of natural spaces for groups and individuals.
The activities it offers include ‘birding eco-tourism’, a stay in a hide to watch birds of prey in a private estate in Jaen’s Sierra Sur (southern mountain range).
Book by telephone a reasonable amount of time in advance.
Languages: Spanish, English, French.
COVID-19 safety measures:
The current legislation is adhered to and adaptations will be made if there are any changes to it.
Behaviour will be in line with biosafety protocols:
- Social distancing of 2 metres.
- Use of PPE: mask at all times and nitrile gloves when handling objects.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is made available to customers.
- This is a company working in environmental services, registered in the ROESBA (Official Registry of Biocide Services Companies in Andalusia). Therefore it offers guarantees and certifications of disinfection after technical disinfection treatments in its vehicles, materials.
- Activities are carried out with professional technicians, in addition to having specific environmental training, they are trained in first aid and have a first aid kit. They also have Public Liability Insurance.
COVID-19 conditions of the visit:
Guided tours will follow the above mentioned Biosafety protocols, as well as requiring compliance and respect if we share natural areas with groups or users.
The workshops will take place with disinfected materials, complying with the Biosafety protocols.
Alcalá la Real