This convent was founded by the 4th Count of Ureña, María de la Cueva. It was founded in 1550. The church has a single nave with a main chapel; the altars are situated on both side walls.
The main altarpiece is Baroque and was presided over by a sculpture of Santa Clara, which is nowadays located in the collegiate church. The nuns of the order of Santa Clara left a pulpit, one of the heaviest but magnificent, lavish and colourful works.
Closed to the public.
C/ La Huerta,Osuna