A convent founded in 1697. The church is of sober design with only one nave, divided into four sections. The main altar is covered by a semi-spherical dome on pendentives.
We can do nothing but admire the main altarpiece, a gilded wood carving that features Nuestra Señora de las Angustias and Cristo Yacente. They were an extraordinary pair, which accompanied the nuns during their founding journey. The sculpture of Christ, attributed by José de Mora, dates back to the third quarter of the 17th century, and is one of the best sculptures of a dead Christ in the history of Andalusian imagery.