This building was constructed in 1897, commissioned by Antonio López, known as Palomo, to create a new café. The master builder, Rodrigo García, was in charge of the construction. He is the author of many buildings in Puente Genil.
The façade consists of three floors. A large balcony runs across the whole of the first floor with large windows reminiscent of Venetian palace façades of the Italian Renaissance style.
Plaza Nacional, 6,puente-genil