This ancient convent was built in the mid-17th century and can be found to the south of the Parque de los Álamos. After 1835, with the Ecclesiastical Confiscations of Mendizabal, it was converted into private housing and an olive oil factory.
The Renaissance façade was modified with an artistic double flight of steps and wide windows. On the interior, only the basic church structure remains, which consists of a single nave with side chapels and a vestibule at the atrium. It is currently the home to the Archive and town library.