They offer guided tours and interpretation of the heritage of Priego de Córdoba and its surroundings.
They offer the following services:
- Interpretation of the heritage by a duly qualified professional who is authorised to carry out their work in a ‘conjunto histórico artístico’ (similar to a British conservation area) (Official guide nº 1965).
- Different types of guided tours: classic, intensive and full day.
- Guided tours for groups and individuals.
- Guided tours adapted to people with reduced physical and visual mobility.
- Themed tours.
- Flexible timetables and adaptation when planning the trip. Knowledge of distances and time.
- Objective information about other services and what to do in your free time.
- Organisation of other types of activities and experiences, such as ‘Oleoturismo’ (olive oil tourism), Hiking and Active Tourism, which can be enjoyed in the area.
- Raise awareness of their customs, cuisine and festivals.
Contact person: Carolina Linares.