Company located in the Sevillan town of Ecija. It offers the following services:
- Activities that can be tailored to individuals and groups:
- Tours of the eco-friendly olive groves (30 mins – 1 hour)
- Tasting of the eco-friendly olive oil (20 mins – 1 hour)
- Combined Tour of Archaeological and Culinary Ecija (in collaboration with Ecija’s Arqinnova Association). It includes an archaeological visit, a visit to the Wholesale Market and tasting menu with typical recipes from Ecija, made using our oils. 2 -3 hours).
There is an online shop.
Book in advance over the phone.
Languages: Spanish, English, French, German.
* Tour of Gastronomic and Rural Experiences. 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30, October 2022.
ORGANIC 1948 OLEUM OLIVE OIL TASTING. Tasting workshop for beginners including arbequina and picual organic extra virgin olive oil varieties.
Reservations: (+34) 651522383 / email@example.com
Price: Tasting at the store (Écija) € 15 per person; at the olive grove (La Lantejuela) € 25 per person, it includes an explanatory visit through the fields; at an emblematic restaurant (Écija), including a tasting menu of typical dishes cooked with extra virgin olive oil Oleum 1948, € 35 per person.